Why Dinky Artist
We create the most the most thoughtful, personal gifts using children’s drawings, whilst helping you raise vital funds for your child’s school, pre-school, nursery or club!
• We take all the hassle out of the process - we do ALL the design work for you saving you hours!
• 5 star premium quality products your families can use and enjoy for years to come
• No minimum order on repeat orders
• Bespoke designs - no set template or limitations
• We’re a small business, at the end of an email to help answer any of your questions every step of the way
How it works
1. We can create your school, nursery or club incredible items with your children's drawings on which you can sell to parents, friends and family
2. You buy them from us, you sell them for more and you keep all the profits
3. For a pricelist and our recommended selling prices please email us at email@example.com
4. Once you know what you’d like to order email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an invoice along with a pre-paid box for your drawings to go in
5. The children create their artwork on any white paper. Please just use brightly coloured felt tip pen or paint. Handprints work well too!
6. Add in a picture of the school/club logo if you’d like this included
7. Fill the pre-paid box with all the drawings, complete the enclosed short form and post it back to us.
Our design process is entirely bespoke and we will work with your artwork and any other logos you provide to produce a glorious product for you. However, if you have any specific requests in terms of design please let us know
8. We edit your drawings, design your gift and send you a proof to approve before it goes into production
9. You will receive your products within 2 weeks* of us receiving your drawings and payment
10. Sell your products (use our suggested pricing or select your own) and plan how you’ll use the funds generated!
We are able to add text and/or school/class logos to each of the products listed below. We recommend using bright coloured felt tip pens for the drawings so that the colours are really vibrant, and that each picture is simple – a bee, a flower, a face etc - not a whole scene!